Saturday, January 26, 2013

Defnately overloaded

Ever be in the middle of something so HUGE you can't wrap your mind around it? I'm definately overloaded by the messages pouring into my life this last month. They've come from everwhere! Read Paul's letters, bonded with sisters who encourage and stretch me forward, spent quality time with family and emabarked on new adventures. God is so good! Opportunities to serve Him in deeper and much busier ways fill my heart more than the tasks can ever fill my email inbox. Best of all He provides the will, do, power and grace to get it done. I don't know how I got here and I don't know where I'm going but I'm swimming in the rip current of AMAZING Grace. How sweet it is! Just look what God can do when you let Him set the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment